The NLA-International Domestic Violence Project wants to ensure individuals and organizations have up to date contact and intimate partner abuse information. To that end, we offer a pamphlet with a brief history of our project and the National Leather Association – International’s Statement on Domestic Violence plus 12 informative pamphlets on what abuse looks like.
Our available Pamphlet’s are as follows
- Abuse vs. Healthy BDSM: Knowing The Difference (PDF)
- What Newcomers Should Know – Preventing Abuse Within BDSM Relationships (PDF)
- Polyamorous Considerations (PDF)
- Master/slave Considerations (PDF)
- Considerations for Sex Workers (PDF)
- Considerations for Transgender/Transsexuals (PDF)
- Considerations for Submissives (PDF)
- Considerations for Dominants (PDF)
- Abuse Based on Size (PDF)
- Abuse Based on Age (PDF)
- Abuse Based on Physical Ability (PDF)
- Considerations for the Deaf (PDF)
You may click the links above to read the pamphlets on our site or click the PDF link to download a printable copy which folds into a 5.5″ x 8.5″ booklet. If you would like to order multiple copies of our pamphlets preprinted for a nominal fee, please use the form below to request those.